NFL Playoff Predictions

Well, each week we are inching closer to playoff football! One of my favorite times of the year! There are a lot of surprise teams who have been successful and who have struggled this year. I am looking forward to seeing how this turns out but here are my predictions for the playoff picture at the end of the year.

AFC

1. Kansas City Chiefs. End of season record prediction- 14-3.

In first place, I believe that the Chiefs will maintain the first spot in the AFC and earn the first week bye in the playoffs. With Patrick Mahomes at quarterback, anything is possible for this team and expect to see them make a deep playoff run again.

1. Miami Dolphin. End of season record prediction- 12-5.

A team that I love and truly believe in is the Dolphins. Winning the AFC east this year is a huge achievement for whatever team does this, considering the worst record in the division is 6-4. The race is tight between the Bills and Dolphins, and this is going to be an exciting race to watch!

1. Tennessee Titans End of season record prediction- 12-5.

In the least competitive division in football, it seems as if it is guaranteed that the Titans will make the playoffs again. The question remains, how far can they really go in the playoffs.

File:Derrick Henry 2021 09-19.jpg - Wikimedia Commons

Titans running back Derrick Henry continues to show us why he has the nickname; The King.

1. Baltimore Ravens. End of season record prediction- 11-6.

I have the Ravens barely edging out the Bengals to claim the final division winning spot. This team although loaded with star power and skill, seems a bit to inconsistent to go on a serious playoff run.

1. Buffalo Bills. End of season record prediction- 12-5.

Although I think they will have the same record as the Dolphins, I believe the Dolphins will beat the Bills again to sweep their head-to-head season series to edge out this team for the division. However, if this happens, the Bills will be the most dangerous fifth seed out there with high hopes for the super bowl.

File:Stefon Diggs (51528382292) (cropped).jpg - Wikimedia Commons

Stefon Diggs is having another top 5 wide receiver in the NFL type of year.

1. Cincinnati Bengals. End of season record prediction- 11-6.

It seems like the Bengals are back. I still don’t think this team will make the super bowl again, I do think they will still find a way to make the playoffs though and win a few games in the playoffs.

1. New England Patriots End of season record prediction- 10-7.

This team is the definition of winning ugly. They still find a way under Bill Belichick to keep winning and it would be surprising to see the Patriots miss the playoffs.

NFC

1. Philadelphia Eagles. End of season record prediction- 14-3.

The Eagles still have the best record in the NFL at 9-1 and it seems like things are going to stay that way. The Eagles will have their work cut out for them in the playoffs while this team is still young and inexperienced.

1. Minnesota Vikings. End of season record prediction- 12-5.

They have a huge lead in the NFC north that should help them make the playoffs. With this said, this team has still struggled to beat quality teams on a regular basis during the regular season.

File:Kirk Cousins (croppedyellow).jpg - Wikimedia Commons

Quarterback Kirk Cousins for the Minnesota Vikings has been outstanding this year as a leader and player.

1. San Francisco 49ers. End of season record prediction- 11-6.

The 49ers I believe will just edge out the Seahawks to win the NFC west. This team has great chemistry and has looked like their super bowl ways of 2020.

1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers. End of season record prediction 10-7.

After a awful start to the season, Tom Brady and the Buccaneers are back. I think we were all hoping that the Buccaneers might miss the playoffs but with the NFC south having no real competitors besides them, I believe the Buccaneers will make the playoffs again. Who knows, maybe Tom Brady will even win his eighth ring?

1. Dallas Cowboys. End of season record prediction- 11-6.

The Cowboys seems like they will make the playoffs again. With a great run offense, solid passing offense, and outstanding defense, there is no reason why this team shouldn’t have success in the playoffs.

File:Micah Parsons Cowboys-WFT DEC2021 (cropped).jpg - Wikimedia Commons

Micah Parsons has been nothing short of spectacular this year making him the front runner for defensive player of the year.

1. New York Giants. End of season record prediction. 10-7.

If it weren’t for their great start to the season, I don’t know if this team would make the playoffs. However, they are 7-3 as of November 21st and it is tough to see how they don’t make the playoffs with that record.

1. Seattle Seahawks. End of season record prediction. 10-7.

Rounding out the NFC, is a Seattle team that defines teamwork. This whole team works extremely well together which is exactly what you need for the playoffs. While I have them projected to finish as the 7th seed, I truly do believe this team can make a playoff run.